30th March – 3rd April
Senior Infants Plan of work
- Work is planned out for Literacy, Maths and another activity every day.
- Homework folders will go on as normal. April sheet will be sent to each class by dojo.
- Each day choose 1 Movement Break / Activity to start the day. (list at the bottom of page)
- There are hyperlinks for all documents. Press ctrl and click on this link. If this does not work all relevant documents are attached.
- Any maths resources you are asked to make please keep these as we will them need over the next few weeks.
- Don’t worry if you do not have access to a printer. Just look at the picture on the screen and copy to paper.
- The following are a few items that would be beneficial to have: pencils, crayons, copy book or lined paper, whiteboard & markers.
- We have included a daily checklist for the boys & girls for when they have finished their work. (See below)
We miss you all so much so please keep in touch via email with photos and samples of your work.
We hope to see you soon.
Movement Break / Activity Time Ideas
PE with Joe Wicks – The Body Coach
Some websites you may find useful over the coming weeks:
– YouTube: Jolly Phonics songs for sounds and digraphs.
– Also Jack Hartman’s YouTube channel is a great resource for sounds and rhymes.
– TopMarks good counting, addition and problem solving sums
– IXL Maths Senior Infants Variety of topics and Maths games