15th – 26th June 2020
Can you believe these are the last two weeks of work before the summer holidays? We hope you enjoy the different activities and we look forward to hearing from you.
Keep up the brilliant effort,
Ms. O’Malley, Ms. Dunleavy, Ms. Ryan & Ms. O’Dwyer
Don’t forget that all of the work and links are also available on our padlet – https://padlet.com/keiliomalleyglynn/oe9ulyeuczrhvegp
- Mental Maths Workbook; Any unfinished work can be completed.
- Tables: At this point you have had time to practice all of your tables but now its time to make sure you know all of them. Why not get someone at home to test you, make a test for yourself or try these times table speed tests online – https://www.timestables.com/speed-test/
- Multiplication; one digit by 2 digit number: please follow these multiplication instructions to learn how to multiply a two digit number by a one digit number. Then try our multiplication worksheet.
- Telling Time Worksheet
- Skip Counting Worksheet
- Fractions 4
- Fractions 5
- Fractions 6
- Go With the Flow Any unfinished work can be completed.
- Jolly Phonics; Any unfinished work can be completed.
- Portraits and Poetry; For the final week of our remote learning experience for 2020 we would like you to honour your grandparents. Covid 19 has been a difficult time for older people. Many of you have not seen your grandparents for some time, so now we are asking you to write a poem to celebrate their role in your life. Have a look at these helpful steps – Portraits and Poetry
- Summer Reading Ideas for Third;
- Cliffhanger read by Ms. Ryan – https://youtu.be/toIk7nTJPTo
- Matilda Audiobook – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSLCZSkU6qk
- English Comprehension – Horses
- Bileoga Oibre – Cois Farraige
- Briathra – An Aimsir Chaite
- Feach ar na físeán seo a leanas. An feidir leat do ceann féin a déanamh? (Look at the following videos, can you make your own one? Use this Foclóir and Frásaí to help you.
- Mé Féin le Ms. O’Dwyer – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fay2WIICPzU&feature=youtu.be
- Mé Féin agus mo rothar le Iníon Ní Duinnshléibhe – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjezZ8S5B1U&feature=youtu.be
- Mé Féin le Iníon Ní Riain – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNS2EG3H7Ak
- Cén bronntanas a thug Sean Aintín Ghráinne do Larry?
- Cén bia a d’ordaigh Dónall?
- Cén dath atá ar carr Mamaí agus Daidí?
- An Gúrú Gruaige; Féach ar an físeán seo agus dean iarracht do gruaige féin a dhéanamh – https://youtu.be/0r0odIHlOIE?list=PLbcLsUBW9b3DPT0jORkBSgiWDGO2D13WS
- Water Safety Poster
- Virtual Sports Day
- Minibeast Hunt Checklist: Why not try going on a minibeast hunt in your garden or while on a walk. Track what you find!
- Seaside Hunt Checklist: If you are down by the sea try out this seaside hunt checklist.
- End of Year Reflection
- Mathletics: https://login.mathletics.com/
– Why not listen to some stories free on audible;
Practice some Irish;
– Or why not do some PE with Joe Wicks live at 9am each morning, or later in the day if that time doesn’t suit.